Each fall, our affiliates create teams for our October Service Month activities. These activities are all built around central themes that include appreciation events, patient outreach, team building and community service.
This year, our theme is “Serving the P.A.T.I.E.N.T. (Positive attitude, Appreciation, Teamwork, Initiative, Empathy, Nurture, and Trust)”. In week one, we focused on Positive Attitude and Appreciation – including patient appreciation and staff appreciation. A few highlights are as follows:
- Combining National Taco Day with a team lunch to show Employee Appreciation (Arizona’s Tooth Doctor for Kids, Christie Dental):
- Recognizing our staff members who provide excellent customer service and always maintain a great attitude (ForwardDental, Arizona’s Tooth Doctor for Kids, Chestnut Hills Dental, American Family Dentistry, University Dental Associates):
- Saying thank you to the other people who help us every day – including the local mailman (American Family Dentistry, Premier Dental Partners, Arizona’s Tooth Doctor for Kids):
4. Saying thank you and taking suggestions from our patients (Metro Dentalcare, ForwardDental, University Dental Associates):
5. One group created a Wall of Positive Thoughts to inspire smiles and positive attitudes in the office (American Family Dentistry):
6. Another Practice set up a donation to Give Cancer the Booth, in honor of The Susan G. Komen Foundation and Breast Cancer Awareness Month (American Family Dentistry):
Thank you all of our affiliates that have participated and made the start of 2017 October Service Month such a great success!! Keep sharing your photos and updates on the Community Page and use #ADPIOctoberservicemonth on your own posts and shares!